Building Evacuation – Floor Warden Operations
Instruct key personnel in the proper techniques for ensuring a timely, thorough and safe evacuation of a building.
All program content will be within the guidelines and standards of your local fire agency.
This program provides the following training and materials:
- Prevention & preparedness
- Reasons & causes for evacuation
- Evacuation conditions
- Assembly areas & employee accountability
- Psychological considerations
- How to deal with physically limited (buddy system), injured and hostile employees
- Notification of evacuation
- Evacuation procedures for you and your employees
- Once outside – now what?
- Specific considerations for natural disasters
- Supervisor responsibilities
- Instruction on how to use surrounding resources
- Booklets, DVDs, Power Point, building size-up evaluation
- Program Length
- 2 – hours, additional time may be need based on your risk potential and other requirements
- 1-12 students $485.00
- 13-20 students $730.00
- Plus $7.00 per student for booklets and materials