Emergency Response Plan
Required per CCR, Title 8, and Section 3220 29 CFR 1910.38.
The Emergency Action Plan must be in writing and needs to cover those designated actions employers and employees must take to ensure employee safety from fire and other emergencies. At a minimum, the following elements must be included:
- Emergency and escape procedures and emergency escape route assignments
- Procedures to be followed by employees who remain to operate critical plant operations before they evacuate
- Procedures to account for all employees after emergency evacuation has been completed
- Rescue and medical duties for those employees who are to perform them
- Preferred means of reporting fires and other emergencies
- Names/job titles of persons/departments who can be contacted for further information or explanation of duties under the plan.
- Current evacuation maps need to be placed in your facility.
You must train your employees to the content of this document
- Call or E-Mail for details.
- Time and materials — usually but not always less than $750.00