Earthquake Survival Program
“The Reality of an Earthquake”: What you can do and what you can’t do. A plan of action on “expecting the unexpected,” what to do before, during and after an earthquake.
This program provides the following training and materials:
- How to prepare for an earthquake
- What to do when an earthquake hits and where to go in the aftermath, no matter where you are
- Showing of the WIDELY-acclaimed KCET video on how to get through a massive earthquake in one piece
An actual gas meter and common earthquake supplies are available for a bit of hands-on.
- Program Length
- 2 hours
- Shorter 1 hour format is also available
- Unlimited enrollment $485.00
- Handouts and checklists at no additional cost