Click if would you like to see a few samples of our written plan(s) table of contents.
Property Management Groups click to view Tenant Handbook table of contents.
- All written plans are site and risk specific and meet or exceed local,
State and Federal Regulations.
- Cost ranges from $250.00 – $3000.00.
- Each plan is well organized, succinct and functional.
- Plans are your property and are not branded with Life Safety Associates.
- Typically is takes three drafts to finalize a master document.
- Delivered in soft and/or hard copy.
- On average we need somewhere between 1 hour and 3 hours of
your time to put together all required elements.
- Certain documents will include site-specific graphics.
- Blood-borne Pathogens Exposure Control Plan
- Chemical Hygiene Plan
- Confined Space
- Emergency Action Plan (Emergency Response Plan)
- ERT Response Procedures and Policies (Non-Haz Mat and Haz Mat)
- ERT Orientation Booklet
- ERT Steering Committee By-Laws
- Fire Prevention
- Hazardous Communications (Right-to-Know)
- Hazardous Materials Business Plan (short and long)
- Hotels – Emergency Response Plan
- Laser Safety Plans
- LockOut/TagOut Program
- Low and High Electrical Safety (non qualified and qualified employees)
- Public Assembly Buildings – Emergency Response Plan
- Radiation Program
- Respiratory Protection Plan
- Safety Committee forms and support
- Safety Self-Inspection training