Illness, Injury & Prevention Plan
Required per CCR, Title 8, Section 3203.
The regulation requires that every workplace (CA and many other states) with 10 or more employees have an IIPP. This program must be in writing and address these key elements:
- Designation of responsible individuals
- Methods to ensure employees follow safety rules
- A system to communicate with employees on safety issues
- Procedures for identifying workplace hazards, including inspections
- Procedures for investigating occupational injures and illnesses
- Correction of safety problems and unhealthy conditions
- Employee Training Programs
You must train your employees to the content of this document
- Call or E-Mail for details.
- Time and materials — usually but not always less than $750.00